Contact & Connect
View Desktop Site
KFBK Morning News
- Amy's View
- Dan Mitchinson
- Bill Herenda
The Afternoon News with Kitty O'Neal
The Pat Walsh Show
The KFBK Business Exchange
Coast to Coast AM
An American Story with Tom Brokaw
Cowboy Libertarian, Patrick Dorinson
Hanson McClain’s Money Matters
News & Entertainment Articles
Health and Wellness
2015 U.S. Senior Open
Receive Email News Alerts
Know Your News
Get Breaking News Alerts
Advertise with Us
Now Playing on NewsRadio KFBK
Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station
to listen on
10 Things You Don't Know About Morning Anchor Amy Lewis
1. My three daughters make the sun come up in the morning -- and my husband keeps it there.
2. I really can't cook, but I like watching cooking shows. I DO, however, make spaghetti that my family seems to love, and I'm a heck of a BBQ'er.
3. I wanted to be an actress on Broadway, and I try to go to Broadway every year. Some of my favorites include âWickedâ and âNext to Normal.â
4. I own four poodles! From left to right: Poppy, 17, Harpo, 10, Bear, 10, and Joey, 8.
5. The people I've met during my 33 years in the radio business mean the world to me. In this photo, I was emceeing an event for âKeep California Beautifulâ at the State Capitol.
6. I get nervous every time I emcee an event -- and then love every minute of it.
7. I don't understand Algebra or Calculus and think they were created to drive us crazy! I am amazed that my three daughters not only understand it but are extremely good at it.
8. Every morning before coming to work, I watch 30 minutes of local news and then an hour of CNN. That's why I get up at 2 a.m.
9. I LOVE frozen yogurt. Tango Frozen Yogurt in Auburn is my favorite place.
10. Our listeners make me want to be a better broadcaster every day, and I cherish every minute I am on the air.
California State Fair 2015
Ronald Reagan Statue
Calaveras County Fair Frog Jump